Thursday, November 20, 2014

A new adventure

Pin It  
I admire those people who have fancy handwriting.  All the more those fun and swirly quotes using either pen, brush or chalk.  Ahhh that is called modern calligraphy, so finally after several attempts to squeeze in my busy? schedule I managed to sign up for a class.

And it was worth it!

I signed up from Katrina Alana.  I liked the materials they provided, very detailed!



She's very knowledgeable in this field and quite experienced so you get to know tips during the class.  The class was hands-on and she's helpful in doing a demo.

I noticed that most of the attendees are way better than expected, I feel like a prep student as compared to their writing. Yaiks!

Anyway, I try to practice every other day since I attended the class.  As clumsy as I am, I spilled all the remaining ink from the class. Argggh.  I do have an ink from Daiso which I have yet to try.







I realized that I'm not into slant writing, so I would pursue at what I'm comfortable with.  I'm a slow learner but I think practice can improve my handwriting. Aja!

2 comments:

Katrina Alana said...

Thank you for attending the workshop. I'm glad you found the class very informative. Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to email if you have any questions. Cheers!

Katrina Alana said...

Thank you for attending the workshop. I'm glad you found the class very informative. Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to email if you have any questions. Cheers!