Monday, March 09, 2015

Random doll crafts

Pin It  

It has been a while yet again, I thought I'd just share some random doll/toy stuff I've created.

Here's a hat/round bag for my doll.  I made it to match her outfit.  Basic material are 2 pcs of juice caps that I covered with scrap fabric.

And yes I still make doll clothes once in a while, like these girls are wearing.


And I'm still into miniatures so I made this wall shelf/hanger using popsicle sticks, pinch clips and sticks.


Then I made a standing shelf as well.





I wish I can find time to finish my mini Lalaloopsy doll house so I can move forward to create other display boxes and dioramas.


Meanwhile here's my completed playroom for Jessie.  It will stay this way for a few months I guess, until I can think of other diorama idea.



1 comment:

chasingmissrainbow said...

Love your doll craft ideas! The little round bag is beautiful!